The Muse fuses the energy of thriving Midtown Manhattan with a
communal vibe that makes New York feel like your new best friend.
Equal parts elegance and whimsy, we spark your imagination with
holiday celebrations, in-room glamour services and our own NIOS
restaurant. When you return from exploring Times Square, Broadway
and other storied sights that surround The Muse, our outgoing staff
will greet you like the kindred spirit you are.
Our newly re-imagined guestrooms entice you with a
serene-yet-sassy design. Classic black and white tones interplay
with graceful glass column lamps, modern wingback chairs and
graffiti-inspired pillows. In the bath, Carrera marble and a
“Kiss Me” wall graphic create a fresh, stunning effect.
Welcome to your urbane oasis.
Kimpton Hotels adopted the first national environmental program within the boutique and lifestyle hotel industry. The award winning EarthCare program is designed to support a sustainable world by establishing standards for environmentally friendly products and practices.
EarthCare's first environmental distinction was the 2006 GeoTourism Award from the National Geographic Traveler and Travel Industry Association of America (TIA). Since then, Kimpton hotels have been recognized by the California Environmental Protection Agency, San Francisco Green Business Program, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Massachusetts Good EarthKeeping, Salt Lake City e2 Sustainability Award, Portland BlueWorks and Outstanding Sustainable Style Achievement (OSSA).
- EarthCare Products: Comprehensive recycling facilities; Use of non-chemical cleaning products; use of recycled and natural paper compounds; organic coffee, tea, wine and snacks; low flow water systems (showers, faucets, and toilets); energy efficient lighting; soaps, shampoos, and conditioners made from socially and environmentally responsible companies; reusable mugs replacing plastic, styrofoam, and paper cups; and, signage and displays created to communicate EarthCare to the general public.
- EarthCare Practices: Nationwide Eco Champions Organization of over 50 employees; formal back of house recycling programs; hosted public sustainability event “Come Get Dirty with Us;” weekly tips and environmental information through company newsletter; coat hangers recycled back to dry cleaning company; styrofoam and food packaging eliminated from back of house; towel and linen reuse program; environmental purchasing policy on internal on-line catalog; eWaste recycling program established; created best practices recommendations (over 30 practices and growing) for all hotels to incorporate over the lifetime of the program; and, unused amenities donated to local charities.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Bell Staff
- Bicycle Rentals (Complimentary)
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Complimentary Evening Reception
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fax Service
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Mini Bar
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Massage/Spa Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Wake-Up Service
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Pet Policy: We warmly welcome any pet, regardless of size, weight, or breed for no additional fees or deposits.