Book online or call toll free 1-800-632-3303 for reservation assistance
America’s Golden Era is alive and well at the Kimpton
Hotel Allegro. A historic gem in the heart of Chicago’s
downtown Theatre District, surrounded by the Loop’s foremost
sights like Grant Park and State Street’s shopping Mecca,
this boutique haven boasts lavish theatrics all its own. One step
through our welcoming doors will transport you back in time to an
era of elegant hobnobbing and glamour.
Kimpton Hotels adopted the first national environmental program within the boutique and lifestyle hotel industry. The award winning EarthCare program is designed to support a sustainable world by establishing standards for environmentally friendly products and practices.
EarthCare's first environmental distinction was the 2006 GeoTourism Award from the National Geographic Traveler and Travel Industry Association of America (TIA). Since then, Kimpton hotels have been recognized by the California Environmental Protection Agency, San Francisco Green Business Program, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Massachusetts Good EarthKeeping, Salt Lake City e2 Sustainability Award, Portland BlueWorks and Outstanding Sustainable Style Achievement (OSSA).
- EarthCare Products: Comprehensive recycling facilities; Use of non-chemical cleaning products; use of recycled and natural paper compounds; organic coffee, tea, wine and snacks; low flow water systems (showers, faucets, and toilets); energy efficient lighting; soaps, shampoos, and conditioners made from socially and environmentally responsible companies; reusable mugs replacing plastic, styrofoam, and paper cups; and, signage and displays created to communicate EarthCare to the general public.
- EarthCare Practices: Nationwide Eco Champions Organization of over 50 employees; formal back of house recycling programs; hosted public sustainability event “Come Get Dirty with Us;” weekly tips and environmental information through company newsletter; coat hangers recycled back to dry cleaning company; styrofoam and food packaging eliminated from back of house; towel and linen reuse program; environmental purchasing policy on internal on-line catalog; eWaste recycling program established; created best practices recommendations (over 30 practices and growing) for all hotels to incorporate over the lifetime of the program; and, unused amenities donated to local charities.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Bell Staff
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Mini Bar
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Internet Access
- Maid Service
- Massage/Spa Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Valet Parking: $59.00 per day
- Pet Policy: We warmly welcome any pet, regardless of size, weight, or breed for no additional fees or deposits.
GoThere is a registered seller
of travel in California, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, and Washington under each
state's seller of travel regulations.
California registration number: 2062801-50
Florida registration number: ST-35828
Iowa registration number: 769
Nevada registration number: 2005-0054
Washington registration number: 602 354 018
Registration as a seller of
travel in California does not constitute the state's approval. GoThere Corporation is an
information source and does not issue airline tickets or travel related services
online. Purchasers of airfares and travel related services in reliance upon this
advertisement should confirm all additional charges and fees associated with the
total cost of the airline ticket or travel related services with the travel
agent or airlines issuing the ticket prior to final purchase. Total fare per
passenger, including all charges, will always be disclosed to you prior to final
ticket purchase. List of Hotels. Places to
Go...Things to See and Do