Within walking distance to Universal Studios and Citywalk
For over 40 years, Sheraton Universal City Hotel,known as the
"Hotel of the Stars", has been immersed in the entertainment
community. Featuring an artful blend of Sheraton's four-star
service and the history of an iconic Hollywood hotel, our Universal
City hotel plays a starring role for business travelers who want to
extend their trip for pleasure and for leisure guests seeking a
friendly yet cool, lively yet warm, centrally located Hollywood
Feel like a star during every second of your stay at our
Universal Studios hotel. Whether you're sipping cocktails by the
pool or breaking a sweat in Sheraton Fitness® Programmed by
Core Performance, you'll feel like you're getting top billing. Even
our corporate guests get the star treatment with our Link@Sheraton
business center, experienced with Microsoft. At Sheraton Universal
City Hotel, we roll out the red carpet for you.
Los Angeles is the "city of angels" and endless attractions. See
Hollywood "stars" at Graumann's Chinese Theatre, cheer on your
favorite LA sports team, or watch ballet, musicals, and more in one
of many venues in LA's thriving performing arts scene. Whether you
want to dance until the break of dawn or discover things to do in
LA with kids, Sheraton Universal Hotel gives you access to
everything Hollywood has to offer.
Sheraton Universal is proud to have created a taskforce, comprised of leaders throughout the organization and representing hotel operations, to ensure that all departments of Sheraton Universal are personally invested in the program.
…Join us as we continue on the journey of environmental stewardship. The Sheraton Universal is committed to maintaining the superior guest experience you expect while reducing our impact on the earth's natural resources.
- Establishment of a property specific "green team" at Sheraton Universal, to adopt and implement earth-friendly practices in our hotel and to become better stewards of the natural resources we utilize. Finally, to monitor effectiveness of these practices.
- Sourcing environmentally sensitive products and services locally, and purchasing organic, environmentally friendly/responsible and recycled supplies, whenever possible.
- Purchasing fresh, and sustainable foods locally grown, whenever possible.
- Creating partnerships with other organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to preserving the environment.
- Leading our associates to apply eco-friendly practices in their daily operations.
- Retrofitting existing properties with energy efficient lighting, heating and cooling systems, as well as water-saving devices.
- Implementing tools that allow us to continually measure the progress of our individual departments and support their commitment to preserving the environment through the Earth program.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Bell Staff
- Business Center (Open 24 Hours)
- Business Services
- Cable/Satellite Television with Premium Channels
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Copy Service
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Executive Floor/Club Level
- Fax Service
- Fitness Center (Complimentary, Open 24 Hours)
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Flat Panel Television
- In-Room Hairdryer
- In-Room Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub (Outdoor)
- Meeting Facilities
- MP3 Player Docking Stations
- Pet Friendly (fee)
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Poolside Cabanas
- Poolside Snackbar
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Room Service
- Shuttle Service - Complimentary (Limited Service and Times)
- Suites Available
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Video Checkout
- Wake-Up Service
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $28.00 per day
- Valet Parking: $38.00 per day
- Pet Policy: Dogs weighing up to 40 pounds welcome. One dog per room and dogs may not be left alone in the room. Guests must sign a waiver at check-in and pay a $75 non-refundable cleaning/sanitizing fee. An additional cleaning/damage fee may apply after checkout based on a room’s condition at the time of departure.
- Rollaways: $25 (not available in double bedded rooms)