Discover affordable luxury at the Newton, Massachusetts Hotel
Indigo near downtown Boston. Our luxury hotel in Newton,MA is
designed as an oasis for travelers looking to escape the ordinary
hotel experience, while desiring traditional hotel services. With a
convenient location off I-95, our Newton, MA hotel is minutes from
Logan International Airport (BOS) and is near the MBTA Station
serving downtown Boston.
There are many attractions near our luxury Newton,MA
accommodations, including the Freedom Trail, Fenway Park, the
Boston Public Gardens and the New England Aquarium, all situated in
downtown Boston. Our boutique hotel is also close to shopping hot
spots like the Mall at Chestnut Hill and the Atrium Mall, as well
as Boston's popular upscale shopping districts.
Business travelers looking for lodging in Boston will enjoy a
stay at our Newton,MA hotel, located near many major companies
including Liberty Mutual, Biogen Idec, Newton Wellesley Hopsital
and the Riverside Office Park. Our upscale hotel in Newton is close
to several Boston universities and offers premium business services
with free high-speed, wireless Internet access and a 24-hour
During your stay at our boutique hotel in Newton,MA, you can
enjoy our outdoor pool, and 24-hr fitness center. Indulge yourself
with a gourmet meal from BOKX 109 American Prime, or relax with a
cup of local brewed coffee and a hot breakfast at the BOKX Cafe.
For the best in Boston hotels, choose our Hotel Indigo.
At Hotel Indigo we are committed to finding ways to bring balance and vitality to the world in which we all share. We believe it is our responsibility to always take a fresh look at how we operate our hotels and find ways to reduce our impact on the environment. We see this as a permanent journey of both education and action…a journey we'll take with our guests. For this reason, we are partnering with top environmental organizations that are the experts in their field to help us and our guests learn how to have a more positive impact on our world. We have put this commitment into action by developing forward thinking environmental business practices including:
…Our World. Our Commitment.
- Conserving For Tomorrow® - water reduction program;
- I-Clean for Hotel Indigo - our properties utilize a line of eco-friendly cleaning products. These products have been formulated using EPA guidelines and most are Green Seal certified;
- Testing the use of 100% biodegradable containers in our food service areas. These containers are made from corn or sugar cane, both renewable resources. The program will be rolled out to all hotels upon completion of product testing;
- Encouraging hotels to utilize local compost facilities and to also investigate their own compost operations for use in landscaping;
- Offering socially conscious products by Aveda and Starbucks within Hotel Indigo properties;
- Supporting non-profit organizations, such as EarthShare, a national federation that supports the country’s most respected environmental charities and helps us to better educate ourselves and our guests on ways to sustain our Earth; and,
- Getting involved within our local communities through individual hotel activities.
- Accessible Guestrooms
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Executive Floor/Club Level
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Hairdryer
- In-Room Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Maid Service
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Room Service
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- Wake-Up Service
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Pet Policy: 2 pets per room allowed on the second floor only with a $50 non refundable fee per stay.