Hosted Evening Wine Hour
Bridging the distance between tailored design and urban edge,
Kimpton Onyx Hotel is home to originals, the micro brand, the
underdog. We welcome everyone with candor and warmth, and our
intimate lobby lounge lends itself to casual conversations, pre-
and post-game celebrations and the sharing of local secrets that
might not otherwise be divulged. Our relaxed, family-style
atmosphere in Boston’s West End has been intentionally
curated to permeate every inch of the property, including the
festive Ruby Room’s restaurant-lounge, a detail-oriented
meeting room and spacious guest rooms that combine comfort and
convenience with subtle glimpses of Kimpton’s playful
personality. From the moment you enter, feel at home in our
downtown Boston hub, thanks to luxurious amenities, thoughtful
perks, authentic hospitality and dazzling decor details that
deliver unexpected winks. Kimpton Onyx has been designed to create
smiles—and a desire to return time and again.
Kimpton Hotels adopted the first national environmental program within the boutique and lifestyle hotel industry. The award winning EarthCare program is designed to support a sustainable world by establishing standards for environmentally friendly products and practices.
EarthCare's first environmental distinction was the 2006 GeoTourism Award from the National Geographic Traveler and Travel Industry Association of America (TIA). Since then, Kimpton hotels have been recognized by the California Environmental Protection Agency, San Francisco Green Business Program, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Massachusetts Good EarthKeeping, Salt Lake City e2 Sustainability Award, Portland BlueWorks and Outstanding Sustainable Style Achievement (OSSA).
- EarthCare Products: Comprehensive recycling facilities; Use of non-chemical cleaning products; use of recycled and natural paper compounds; organic coffee, tea, wine and snacks; low flow water systems (showers, faucets, and toilets); energy efficient lighting; soaps, shampoos, and conditioners made from socially and environmentally responsible companies; reusable mugs replacing plastic, styrofoam, and paper cups; and, signage and displays created to communicate EarthCare to the general public.
- EarthCare Practices: Nationwide Eco Champions Organization of over 50 employees; formal back of house recycling programs; hosted public sustainability event “Come Get Dirty with Us;” weekly tips and environmental information through company newsletter; coat hangers recycled back to dry cleaning company; styrofoam and food packaging eliminated from back of house; towel and linen reuse program; environmental purchasing policy on internal on-line catalog; eWaste recycling program established; created best practices recommendations (over 30 practices and growing) for all hotels to incorporate over the lifetime of the program; and, unused amenities donated to local charities.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Fax Service
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Mini Bar
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Massage/Spa Services
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Wake-Up Service
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Valet Parking: $47.00 per day
- Pet Policy: We warmly welcome any pet, regardless of size, weight, or breed for no additional fees or deposits.