Discover this limited service, 100% non-smoking Ellensburg,
Washington hotel providing convenient access to Wanapum State Park,
Lion Rock Scenic Point and a variety of key local attractions.
Situated just off Interstate 90 in Central Washington, the Best
Western Lincoln Inn & Suites is a full-service hotel providing
convenient access to a variety of outdoor activities and key local
attractions. This 100 percent non-smoking Ellensburg hotel boasts
an array of room types including extended stay suites, mini-suites
and standard guest rooms. Each well-appointed room features a
microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO and
complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests are
welcome to full-service amenities including a complimentary deluxe
continental breakfast, 24 hour fitness facility, 24 hour indoor
heated swimming pool and hot tub, a full-service business center
and meeting facilities for up to 40 people.
Guests can spend an afternoon walking through the Japanese
Gardens or take a hike up Lion Rock Scenic Point for a picnic. The
hotel also provides convenient access to Central Washington
University, just one mile away. Guests will also find convenient
access to many outdoor activities including river rafting, fishing,
hiking and snowmobiling. Ellensburg is home to a variety of local
festivals and events including the Spirit of the West Cowboy
Gathering, the Winterhop Brewfest, the Kite Festival and the
Ellensburg PRCA Rodeo. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best
Western Lincoln Inn & Suites is ready to ensure a fun-filled
memorable stay in Ellensburg, Washington.
We do apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
…For a Greener World
- LEED accredited design professional (AP), Ciji Hoffman, helps guide our green building, sustainability and environmental impact initiatives for hotel construction and renovation.
- Best Western has implemented a large-scale recycling program and made our cafeteria more environmentally friendly by using locally-sourced ingredients and eliminating Styrofoam.
- Best Western affiliates in Austria, Great Britain, France, Germany and Norway have their own green certification and education programs, often involving local or national governments.
- Our GREEN Task Force offers education to employees and member hotels.
- More and more Best Western employees participate in the Trip Reduction Program.
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Complimentary Parking
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM