Discover this limited service, 100% non-smoking Ellensburg, Washington hotel providing convenient access to Wanapum State Park, Lion Rock Scenic Point and a variety of key local attractions. Situated just off Interstate 90 in Central Washington, the Best Western Lincoln Inn & Suites is a full-service hotel providing convenient access to a variety of outdoor activities and key local attractions. This 100 percent non-smoking Ellensburg hotel boasts an array of room types including extended stay suites, mini-suites and standard guest rooms. Each well-appointed room features a microwave, refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBO and complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Hotel guests are welcome to full-service amenities including a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast, 24 hour fitness facility, 24 hour indoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, a full-service business center and meeting facilities for up to 40 people.
Guests can spend an afternoon walking through the Japanese Gardens or take a hike up Lion Rock Scenic Point for a picnic. The hotel also provides convenient access to Central Washington University, just one mile away. Guests will also find convenient access to many outdoor activities including river rafting, fishing, hiking and snowmobiling. Ellensburg is home to a variety of local festivals and events including the Spirit of the West Cowboy Gathering, the Winterhop Brewfest, the Kite Festival and the Ellensburg PRCA Rodeo. The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western Lincoln Inn & Suites is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Ellensburg, Washington.
We do apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
…For a Greener World
- LEED accredited design professional (AP), Ciji Hoffman, helps guide our green building, sustainability and environmental impact initiatives for hotel construction and renovation.
- Best Western has implemented a large-scale recycling program and made our cafeteria more environmentally friendly by using locally-sourced ingredients and eliminating Styrofoam.
- Best Western affiliates in Austria, Great Britain, France, Germany and Norway have their own green certification and education programs, often involving local or national governments.
- Our GREEN Task Force offers education to employees and member hotels.
- More and more Best Western employees participate in the Trip Reduction Program.
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Complimentary Parking
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Express Check In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Full Breakfast
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM