Within walking distance to Universal Studios and Citywalk
For over 40 years, Sheraton Universal City Hotel,known as the
"Hotel of the Stars", has been immersed in the entertainment
community. Featuring an artful blend of Sheraton's four-star
service and the history of an iconic Hollywood hotel, our Universal
City hotel plays a starring role for business travelers who want to
extend their trip for pleasure and for leisure guests seeking a
friendly yet cool, lively yet warm, centrally located Hollywood
Feel like a star during every second of your stay at our
Universal Studios hotel. Whether you're sipping cocktails by the
pool or breaking a sweat in Sheraton Fitness® Programmed by
Core Performance, you'll feel like you're getting top billing. Even
our corporate guests get the star treatment with our Link@Sheraton
business center, experienced with Microsoft. At Sheraton Universal
City Hotel, we roll out the red carpet for you.
Los Angeles is the "city of angels" and endless attractions. See
Hollywood "stars" at Graumann's Chinese Theatre, cheer on your
favorite LA sports team, or watch ballet, musicals, and more in one
of many venues in LA's thriving performing arts scene. Whether you
want to dance until the break of dawn or discover things to do in
LA with kids, Sheraton Universal Hotel gives you access to
everything Hollywood has to offer.
Sheraton Universal is proud to have created a taskforce, comprised of leaders throughout the organization and representing hotel operations, to ensure that all departments of Sheraton Universal are personally invested in the program.
…Join us as we continue on the journey of environmental stewardship. The Sheraton Universal is committed to maintaining the superior guest experience you expect while reducing our impact on the earth's natural resources.
- Establishment of a property specific "green team" at Sheraton Universal, to adopt and implement earth-friendly practices in our hotel and to become better stewards of the natural resources we utilize. Finally, to monitor effectiveness of these practices.
- Sourcing environmentally sensitive products and services locally, and purchasing organic, environmentally friendly/responsible and recycled supplies, whenever possible.
- Purchasing fresh, and sustainable foods locally grown, whenever possible.
- Creating partnerships with other organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to preserving the environment.
- Leading our associates to apply eco-friendly practices in their daily operations.
- Retrofitting existing properties with energy efficient lighting, heating and cooling systems, as well as water-saving devices.
- Implementing tools that allow us to continually measure the progress of our individual departments and support their commitment to preserving the environment through the Earth program.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Bell Staff
- Business Services
- Cable/Satellite Television with Premium Channels
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Copy Service
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Executive Floor/Club Level
- Express Check In/Out
- Fax Service
- Fitness Center (Complimentary)
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Flat Panel Televisions
- In-Room Hairdryers
- In-Room Irons & Ironing Boards
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub (Outdoor)
- Meeting Facilities
- MP3 Player Docking Stations
- Pet Friendly
- Pool (Outdoor Heated)
- Poolside Cabanas
- Poolside Snackbar
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Room Service
- Shuttle Service - Complimentary (Limited Service and Times)
- Suites Available
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- Valet Parking
- Video Checkout
- Wake-Up Service
- Wheelchair Accessible
Our signature restaurant offers contemporary cuisine in a
relaxed, sophisticated setting. Wake up with a delightful
breakfast, refuel midday with a hearty lunch, and indulge in a
dinner guaranteed to please everyone.
The Lobby Lounge “In the Mix”
Did someone say nightcap? Our Lobby Lounge, appropriately named
“In the Mix,” offers signature cocktails, specialty
martinis and light fare.
Recreation & More
Newly Renovated Pool at the Sheraton Universal Hotel
Soak in that Southern California sun at our newly renovated
outdoor terrace and pool. Completely renovated in Summer 2014, this
refreshed space offers a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere.
Sheraton Universal's pool is surrounded by lush greenery and lounge
chairs. Unwind next to the pool, socialize with friends over a
beverage and light bite, or jump into the water for a refreshing
While you are away from home you can stick with your program.
Open 24 hours, our fitness center features state-of-the-art
Don’t miss a beat at our 24-hour business center, and stay
connected with High Speed Internet Access in each room, as well as
at the Link@Sheraton experienced with Microsoft.
Whether a meeting for 10 or 100, the Sheraton Universal team
creates environments that ensure your meeting is a success. Our
service staff ensures all your guests' needs are met.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $28.00 per day
- Valet Parking: $32.00 per day
- Pet Policy: Pets are accepted as long as they weigh under 40 pounds. A non-refundable, one time cleaning fee of $75 is taken at time of check-in. Hotel reserves the right to charge additional fees should the pet cause disturbances to other guests which result in the hotel having to issue monetary compensation to those guests. Hotel also reserves the right to charge for additional cleaning that must be done and/or damages caused by the pet while staying with the hotel. Pets can never be left unattended in the guest room. Service animals are welcome, but guest must provide the proper documentation for the hotel to waive the weight limit and the non refundable $75 fee.
- Rollaways: $25 (not available in double bedded rooms)