Free chocolate chip cookie presented to each guest at check-in
Step into a world of ease enjoyment and class at the Doubletree
Hotel San Diego Downtown and relax in our newly renovated spacious
accommodations with dazzling high-rise harbor and city views. Meet
in conference facilities perfectly suited for any event and
celebrate with superb catering and elegant extras.
The hotel is conveniently located to San Diego hotspots such as
Downtown's historic Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy, authentic shops
and high quality restaurants, Old Town, Petco Park (home of San
Diego Padres), San Diego Convention Center, San Diego Financial and
Business district, San Diego Symphony Hall, San Diego Concourse,
San Diego Cruise Terminal. We are minutes away from the San Diego
International Airport, offering complimentary shuttle to and from
the airport and major San Diego attractions which include the
following World famous San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park - Museums
Historic USS Midway and Maritime Museum Harbor Cruises Yacht -
Fishing excursions Seaport Village SeaWorld Coronado Island Horton
Plaza the finest downtown shopping mall.
Tastefully appointed and inviting, the hotel's modern guestrooms
and suites feature generous amenities and work surfaces, incredibly
comfortable Sweet Dreams beds and must-haves like data ports and
complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Additional
amenities include two-line phone, desk with ergonomic chair, and
Wolfgang Puck in-room coffee service. All the hotels suites have
high-definition LCD televisions. The hotel also features the Ariana
Restaurant, an exquisite Californian cuisine restaurant which
serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. For recreation and
relaxation, enjoy our outdoor heated pool and whirlpool, dry sauna,
or the state-of-art Fitness Center with Precor-Cardio
Whether you're here on business or leisure the Doubletree Hotel
San Diego Downtown looks forward to welcoming you!
Living Up To Our Name. At Doubletree we're bringing environmental awareness and education to every aspect of the way we do business. Learn more about what we're doing to plant the seeds of change:
Doubletree Hotels is the proud recipient of the prestigious 2008 “Promise to the Earth Award” from the Arbor Day Foundation. The Promise to the Earth award is presented annually by the world’s largest non-profit tree planting organization to corporations for outstanding commitments to environmental stewardship and education. The award also recognizes organizations that support the Arbor Day Foundation’s mission to “Inspire people to plant, nurture and celebrate trees.”
- Teaching Kids to CARE connects Doubletree hotels with schools and youth groups to educate children about caring for their community and the environment. More than 100,000 grade school students in 150 communities around the world have been empowered to take simple steps toward conserving and preserving the planet.
- Nature Partnerships bring Doubletree Hotels together with some of the world's most respected nature organizations; building non-profit partnerships that are part of our commitment to make a positive environmental impact.
- Exploring Trees Inside and Out is a collaboration between Doubletree Hotels and the Arbor Day Foundation. This interactive environmental education exhibit is traveling to science centers and children's museums across the United States. Exploring Trees Inside and Out is designed to encourage kids to connect with nature and explore the wonders of trees.
- Accessible Guestrooms
- Airport Shuttle - Complimentary (Limited Service and Times)
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Banquet Facility(s)
- Bay View Rooms (Some)
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Copy Service
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Game Room
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Flat Panel Television
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub (Outdoor)
- Meeting Facilities
- News Stand
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool (Outdoor Heated)
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Wake-Up Service
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
Savor exquisite Californian cuisine in The Ariana Restaurant,
serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Unwind with friends or
colleagues and your favorite beverage in our upscale Lounge.
Recreation & More
Enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor heated pool or a relaxing
soak in the whirlpool.
Fitness by Precor
The Fitness by Precor facilities are convenient, inviting, open
and well-designed, offering ample room for stretching. Beautifully
appointed and impeccably maintained, the facilities feature the
latest fitness equipment from Precor, courtesy towels and water.
Precor cardio equipment moves the way you do, for a comfortable
exercise experience. Each comes with a personal TV screen so you
can choose your entertainment. And the single-button
QuickStart™ feature makes it easy to begin exercising and to
set your intensity, course and duration.
The hotel offers a variety of flexible function space
accommodating up to 250 guests.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $25.00 per day
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed