Great Value! Complimentary full cooked to order breakfast and complimentary evening reception daily!
Complimentary local shuttle within 3 mile radius
Located just minutes from the beautiful beaches of La Jolla, CA,
the Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla offers unparalleled
comfort for business and leisure travelers. Hotel guests enjoy
spacious suite accommodations, complimentary cooked-to-order
breakfast, and refreshments with light snacks at the complimentary
Evening Reception. The hotel’s 340 suites are 100%
non-smoking and feature a private bedroom, living room with sofa
bed, two HDTVs, MP3 player/clock radio, workspace with ergonomic
desk chair, and Internet connection availability. Additional
on-site amenities include meeting and event space, business center,
fitness center, dry sauna, and indoor pool. Dine easily with room
service or at one of the on-site restaurants, P.F. Chang’s
China Bistro or Indulge Restaurant and Lounge. Ideal for business
travelers, this La Jolla hotel is conveniently located near the
offices of Ernst & Young, IBM, and Pfizer. Leisure guests enjoy
close proximity to La Jolla beaches, the San Diego Zoo, Legoland
California, Torrey Pines Golf Course, and Westfield UTC.
Embassy Suites San Diego La Jolla…
…City of San Diego Environmental Services Department Recycler of the Year
- Guestroom recycling program allows guests to participate in our glass, aluminum, plastic, and newspaper recycling.
- Plastic containers, glass containers, and aluminum cans are recycled by a local non-profit organization. We reuse the plastic suite keys (they can be reprogrammed at the Front Desk).
- ALL copy paper is recycled (even paper from our office shredders). We set copiers/printers default to 2-sided. Newspapers, magazines and other mixed paper are self-hauled to Allen Recycling. We are working with a new Hilton approved vendor to purchase all disposable paper products made from recycled paper. We cancel multiple subscriptions of magazines, and catalogs.
- Lightbulbs are recycled by Veolia Environmental Services. Lightbulbs are replaced with energy saving CFL’s. We turn off all lights, computers, printers, radios, fans, air conditioning, etc. when not using an office, meeting or guest room. Our Engineering Department recycles batteries, light bulbs and lamp ballasts.
- ALL showerheads and toilets are low-flow. Restaurant guests are asked if they want water, instead of serving it automatically.
- Wood pallets are recycled by San Diego Hauling. Packaging material (such as bubblewrap and peanuts) is self-hauled to Postal Annex for reuse.
- Our dry cleaning vendor reuses hangers from guest dry cleaning and employee uniform dry cleaning.
- We use recycled water for landscaping.
- We offer our guests “eco” pillows made out of 100% recycled, EcoCluster fiber. Bed linens, towels and used furniture are donated to local charities or employees.
- We purchase promotional items that have the least impact on the earth. For instance, we have cloth grocery bags we give as an amenity. These bags can be reused for lots of purposes, and keep guests from using plastic bags for shopping, etc.
- We use optical computer mice instead of battery powered “wireless” mice for our computers (save disposing of batteries).
- We purchase paper cups from our water vendor for office watercoolers. We suggest that employees bring in their own container for water or coffee.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- Accessible Guestrooms
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Banquet Facility(s)
- Bell Staff
- Bus/RV/Truck Parking
- Business Center (Open 24 Hours)
- Cable/Satellite Television with Premium Channels
- Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
- Complimentary Newspaper (Weekdays)
- Copy Service
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Eco-Friendly Property
- Fax Service
- Fitness Center (Complimentary)
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Gift Shop
- Guest Laundromat
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Flat Panel Television
- In-Room Hairdryer
- In-Room Iron & Ironing Board
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Interior Corridors
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub (Outdoor)
- Local Restaurant Delivery
- Maid Service
- Meeting Facilities
- MP3 Player Docking Stations
- News Stand
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool (Indoor Heated)
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Vending Machines
- Video Checkout
- Wake-Up Service
Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
You know what you need to get your day off to a great start,
that's why at our San Diego hotel, you can choose the breakfast you
desire from our extensive menu. Whether you're a fan of pancakes,
juicy sausages, or a self-designed omelette in the morning, you'll
find the breakfast option that suits you at our complimentary
Complimentary Evening Reception
After a busy day in San Diego, there's nowhere better to kick
back and relax than at our nightly Complimentary Evening Reception.
Join us for complimentary drinks and snacks served with a smile,
and find yourself engaged in warm conversation in our lush tropical
Indulge Restaurant and Lounge
Our contemporary Indulge Restaurant and Lounge is the perfect
setting for a casual and relaxing meal - enjoy fantastic
continental cuisine for lunch or dinner and indulge in a dining
experience like no other.
Recreation & More
Groups & Meetings
Enjoy over 3200 square feet of flexible event space and a
beautiful Embassy Ballroom as well as the option of on-site
catering provided by Indulge Restaurant & Lounge. Guests will have
access to great facilities such as our 24/7 Embassy BusinessLink
- Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
- Parking: $28.00 per day
- Valet Parking: $35.00 per day
- Rollaway: $20.00
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed