Near the shores of the Pacific Ocean, in the picturesque village
of Del Mar, the timeless L'Auberge Del Mar has been reborn,
redefining the California coastal resort experience and celebrating
the special connection we all have with the tranquility, comfort
and relaxation of the sea. Ranked among the best luxury resorts in
the country by Conde Nast, L'Auberge Del Mar brings together
panoramic coastal views, casual elegance and personalized service
to create an outstanding venue for a romantic weekend getaway,
social occasion or corporate meeting. Prepare to be enchanted by
this seaside estate-style retreat you can truly call your own.
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, the luxury boutique resort offers
120 deluxe guestrooms and suites, distinctive indoor and outdoor
meeting facilities, fine resort cuisine and patio dining and
exclusive spa services.
Destination Earth is preserving the environment one destination at a time…
We are proud to have created a Destination Earth taskforce, comprised of leaders throughout the organization and representing hotel and resort operations, to ensure that all departments of Destination Hotels & Resorts are personally invested in the program.
…Join us as we continue on the journey of environmental stewardship. L’Auberge Del Mar is committed to maintaining the superior guest experience you expect while reducing our impact on the earth's natural resources.
- Establishment of a property specific "green team" at each Destination property nationwide, to adopt and implement earth-friendly practices in our businesses and to become better stewards of the natural resources we utilize. Finally, to monitor effectiveness of these practices.
- Sourcing environmentally sensitive products and services locally, and purchasing organic, environmentally friendly/responsible and recycled supplies, whenever possible.
- Purchasing fresh, and sustainable foods locally grown, whenever possible.
- Creating partnerships with other organizations that have demonstrated a commitment to preserving the environment.
- Leading our associates to apply eco-friendly practices in their daily operations.
- Utilizing environmentally-responsible building materials and strategies for new properties and renovations to reduce environmental impact.
- Retrofitting existing properties with energy efficient lighting, heating and cooling systems, as well as water-saving devices.
- Implementing tools that allow us to continually measure the progress of our individual properties and support their commitment to preserving the environment through the Destination Earth program.
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Mini Bar
- Meeting Facilities
- Pet Friendly (fee)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
Kitchen 1540 believes in creating an experience where the food
is fun and you can't wait to come back. It's about sharing, it's
about meandering from the wine bar to the dining room and then out
to the patio for a nightcap in your own private cabana. It's about
trying every taste or settling on just a few. It's about giving
you, the guest, what you want. It's about the perfect mix of
experiences every time, and something a bit new too.
The new menu at Waterfall Terrace reflects the venue’s
relaxed, seaside atmosphere, as well as its hip and modern vibe.
Described by Chef Scott Dolbee as “playful, fun and
adventurous with retro influences,” the menu showcases modern
versions of classic lunch dishes, as well as invites guests to
participate in their dining experience. Both the hot dog and
hamburger make a comeback on the menu, but are far from ordinary.
Dolbee’s “Fat Dog” consists of a Kobe beef hotdog
wrapped in house-made bacon and placed on an Artisan pizza crust
bun. The Kobe beef “Bling Burger” is topped with a
truffle, bacon, friend eggs, fried onion and tomato jam.
Recreation & More
The Spa at L'Auberge
The Spa at L'Auberge offers the attention to detail of a fine
hotel, the expertise of a destination spa and the personalized
service of a small luxury inn. Relax, nurture and replenish your
body and mind at The Spa at L'Auberge, naturally combining the
healing wonders of the ocean with advanced spa treatments from
across the globe.
Meeting & Events
Meetings and events at L'Auberge Del Mar are sure to exceed all
of your expectations. Our dedicated event services staff caters to
all of your needs, caring for each and every detail. Our fresh
approach to banquet service means that long lines and generic
plating are things of the past. Instead groups enjoy individually
garnished servings placed in beautiful Villeroy and Boch china
served on stunning display stations or a-la-minute elegant-plated