Book online or call toll free 1-800-632-3303 for reservation assistance
Free chocolate chip cookie presented to each guest at check-in
Located 17 miles north of San Diego International Airport (SAN)
and 6 miles from UCSD, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego –
Del Mar enjoys proximity to championship golf courses and numerous
popular attractions. Our Del Mar hotel's contemporary guest rooms
and suites are beautifully decorated with crisp, modern furnishings
that reflect the style of the city. Stay connected with high-speed
internet access, a work desk and a 32-inch TV.
Hold a stylish event in the hotel's 3,500 sq. ft. pool area,
accommodating up to 285 guests in exotic surroundings. Maintain
work deadlines in the business center with internet, printing and
photocopying services. This Del Mar hotel offers a fitness center
equipped with cardiovascular machines and weight equipment, and a
beautiful outdoor swimming pool.
Begin your stay with a warm, freshly baked DoubleTree cookie and
start each day with a delicious DoubleTree breakfast. Enjoy
inspired coastal California cuisine with a tropical influence. The
Double Palm Lounge & Cafe is a favorite of guests and San Diego
North County residents. Dine on the outdoor patio with a refreshing
drink overlooking the oasis-style pool.
Living Up To Our Name. At Doubletree we're bringing environmental awareness and education to every aspect of the way we do business. Learn more about what we're doing to plant the seeds of change:
Doubletree Hotels is the proud recipient of the prestigious 2008 “Promise to the Earth Award” from the Arbor Day Foundation. The Promise to the Earth award is presented annually by the world’s largest non-profit tree planting organization to corporations for outstanding commitments to environmental stewardship and education. The award also recognizes organizations that support the Arbor Day Foundation’s mission to “Inspire people to plant, nurture and celebrate trees.”
- Teaching Kids to CARE connects Doubletree hotels with schools and youth groups to educate children about caring for their community and the environment. More than 100,000 grade school students in 150 communities around the world have been empowered to take simple steps toward conserving and preserving the planet.
- Nature Partnerships bring Doubletree Hotels together with some of the world's most respected nature organizations; building non-profit partnerships that are part of our commitment to make a positive environmental impact.
- Exploring Trees Inside and Out is a collaboration between Doubletree Hotels and the Arbor Day Foundation. This interactive environmental education exhibit is traveling to science centers and children's museums across the United States. Exploring Trees Inside and Out is designed to encourage kids to connect with nature and explore the wonders of trees.
- Accessible Guestrooms
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television with Premium Channels
- Coffee Shop / Cafe
- Complimentary Local Calls
- Copy Service
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fax Service
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- Gift Shop
- Ice Machine
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- In-Room Flat Panel Television
- Internet Access
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Facilities
- Multilingual Staff
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Pet Friendly (fee)
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
The Double Palm Lounge & Cafe
Inspired coastal California cuisine with a tropical influence.
The Double Palm Lounge & Cafe restaurant is a favorite for the
guest as well the San Diego North County residents. Dining on the
outdoor patio with a refreshing drink overlooking the oasis style
pool with the palm trees swaying will remind any traveler they have
arrived in Southern California.
Recreation & More
Swim laps in our San Diego hotel’s outdoor resort-style
swimming pool or relax in the whirlpool.
For the fitness minded, the hotel features a state-of-the-art
exercise room powered by Precor.
The hotel offers over 5,000 square feet of flexible function
- Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $12.00 per day
- Pet Policy: $50 nonrefundable. Service Animals fees waived. More than 2 the fee is doubled. 75 lbs max. Pet friendly floors 1-3 Floors.
GoThere is a registered seller
of travel in California, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, and Washington under each
state's seller of travel regulations.
California registration number: 2062801-50
Florida registration number: ST-35828
Iowa registration number: 769
Nevada registration number: 2005-0054
Washington registration number: 602 354 018
Registration as a seller of
travel in California does not constitute the state's approval. GoThere Corporation is an
information source and does not issue airline tickets or travel related services
online. Purchasers of airfares and travel related services in reliance upon this
advertisement should confirm all additional charges and fees associated with the
total cost of the airline ticket or travel related services with the travel
agent or airlines issuing the ticket prior to final purchase. Total fare per
passenger, including all charges, will always be disclosed to you prior to final
ticket purchase. List of Hotels. Places to
Go...Things to See and Do