Free chocolate chip cookie presented to each guest at check-in
Complimentary Internet Access!
Welcome to Doubletree by Hilton – Hotel Circle - a full-service boutique-style hotel in the heart of sunny San Diego, California. Doubletree by Hilton – Hotel Circle offers a $6 million enhanced guest experience including our exclusive Family Suites that feature a separate connecting room with bunk bed, activity table and extra 32” flat screen TV perfect for kids. This Hotel Circle/Mission Valley property is at the gateway to San Diego and the Mission Valley area and it's been reinvented to provide you with a more comfortable San Diego stay. Located just off I-8 and I-5 freeways, Doubletree by Hilton – Hotel Circle is minutes from SeaWorld, the world-famous San Diego Zoo, Downtown San Diego, the San Diego Convention Center, USD, UCSD, the Gaslamp Quarter and San Diego’s beautiful beaches.
Doubletree by Hilton – Hotel Circle is also one mile from the upscale Fashion Valley Mall and Old Town San Diego shops and restaurants. Featuring spectacular expansive views of Mission Valley Riverside Golf Course, USD and Presidio Park (California's first mission), Doubletree by Hilton – Hotel Circle offers friendly service and an unbeatable location with easy access to San Diego freeways and Southern California's most popular destinations. Convenience combined with the comfort of luxurious new guest rooms that include all the must-have amenities for both business and leisure travelers make Doubletree by Hilton – Hotel Circle a difficult choice to beat when staying in sunny San Diego.
Living Up To Our Name. At Doubletree we're bringing environmental awareness and education to every aspect of the way we do business. Learn more about what we're doing to plant the seeds of change:
Doubletree Hotels is the proud recipient of the prestigious 2008 “Promise to the Earth Award” from the Arbor Day Foundation. The Promise to the Earth award is presented annually by the world’s largest non-profit tree planting organization to corporations for outstanding commitments to environmental stewardship and education. The award also recognizes organizations that support the Arbor Day Foundation’s mission to “Inspire people to plant, nurture and celebrate trees.”
- Teaching Kids to CARE connects Doubletree hotels with schools and youth groups to educate children about caring for their community and the environment. More than 100,000 grade school students in 150 communities around the world have been empowered to take simple steps toward conserving and preserving the planet.
- Nature Partnerships bring Doubletree Hotels together with some of the world's most respected nature organizations; building non-profit partnerships that are part of our commitment to make a positive environmental impact.
- Exploring Trees Inside and Out is a collaboration between Doubletree Hotels and the Arbor Day Foundation. This interactive environmental education exhibit is traveling to science centers and children's museums across the United States. Exploring Trees Inside and Out is designed to encourage kids to connect with nature and explore the wonders of trees.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Coffee Shop / Cafe
- Copy Service
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Express Check In/Out
- Fitness Center
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Data Port
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Kitchenettes (Some Rooms)
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool (Outdoor Heated)
- Rollaway Beds (Based on Availability)
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Suites Available
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
Panini Grill & Bar
Panini Grill & Bar offers fun, fast and flavorful cuisine and is the perfect place to enjoy a great meal. Choose from made-to-order oven-baked pizza, panini sandwiches, scrumptious salads and all your favorite refreshing beverages.
Recreation & More
Swimming Pool & Fitness Center
Enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor heated pool or a relaxing soak in the whirlpool. For the fitness minded, the hotel has a state-of-the-art fitness center featuring Precor® equipment.
The hotel offers 10,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space with natural light.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $16.00 per day
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed