Grand Re-Opening: March 17, 2015!
In the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon, Hotel Vintage
presents newly renovated specialty guestrooms and suites with
award-winning style and service. With a blend of convenience and
hospitality, our historic Kimpton Hotel is unique among downtown
Portland, Oregon hotels.
Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, our AAA Four
Diamond hotel features an ideal location. Historically a key hotel
in the heart of downtown Portland, our location allows you to walk
to favorite Portland destinations.
Pioneer Courthouse Square, Pioneer Place mall, Powell's Books
and the Pearl District. We are a perfect launch pad for exploring
the region, from acclaimed wineries of the Oregon Wine Country to
the stunning Multnomah Falls - all easily reachable from your base
hotel in downtown Portland, Oregon.
- Cleaning Supplies: All rooms cleaned with environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Soy Inks: All corporate collateral is printed on recycled paper using soy based ink
- Recycled Paper: Property wide printing on recycled paper
- Organic Beverages: All complimentary lobby coffee is organic, shade grown and/or fair trade
- Towel/Linen Reuse: Guests have the opportunity to do their part to reduce energy and detergents required for daily washings
- Recycling: Back of house recycling programs address glass, bottles, paper, cardboard, etc.
- Energy Conservation: Back of house lighting retrofitted and audited to ensure energy efficient bulbs are in place
- Water Conservation: Implementation and auditing of low flow systems for faucets, toilets, and showers
- Best Practices: At any hotel you may find environmental activities such as recycling of coat hangers, elimination of Styrofoam cups, paperless check-ins/outs, eco friendly dry cleaners, discounted hybrid car parking, and more...
- In-room designer recycling bins: Guests are encouraged to participate in reducing our environmental impact
- Honor bar with organic food and beverage options: Honor bars include organic snacks and beverages
- Donation programs: Instead of being thrown away, unused amenity bottles are donated and used by local charities
- Shop Kimpton Style for eco-friendly products like organic bedding and recycled glassware
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Beauty Salon
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Children's Activities
- City Center Location
- Coffee Shop / Cafe
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Data Port
- In-Room Mini Bars
- Internet Access
- Kitchenettes (Some Rooms)
- Maid Service
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pet Friendly
- Private Bathrooms
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Valet Parking
- Wake-Up Service
Pazzo Ristorante (Nearby)
Pazzo offers the simplicity of Old World tradition created from
the rich bounty of the Pacific Northwest. The restaurant's
wood-burning stone pizza oven alerts your senses to pleasures that
are about to reveal themselves.
Recreation & More
At Hotel Vintage Plaza, cats and dogs reign supreme. People and
pets enjoy special complimentary amenities, such as tasty treats,
food bowls, mat, bed, and pickup bags.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Valet Parking: $39.00 per day
- Pet Policy: We warmly welcome any pet, regardless of size, weight, or breed for no additional fees or deposits.