Book online or call toll free 1-800-871-6481 for reservations assistance.
Photos & Video
Included on Conde Nast Travelers Gold List since 2005 Morrison
House - a Kimpton Hotel offers a story of classic accommodations
surrounded by the historic neighborhood of Old Town Alexandria
Virginia. As the chapters unfold to this charming four star hotel
guests will discover the elegance and sophistication in the
decidedly American feel throughout its 45 guestrooms and suites.
The setting for this classic tale unfolds upon arrival in Old Town
Alexandria to the front of the classic American red brick building
and continues inside where guests notice the beautifully appointed
lobby and elegant sitting rooms the Parlor and the Library.
Morrison House furthers its sophisticated setting with thoughtful
amenities and services to make your stay memorable. Three inviting
meeting rooms provide an ideal place for business meetings or
social events and the entire hotel is set up to keep you connected
with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access for Kimpton
InTouch Guest Loyalty members.
At the end of the day sink into the luxurious beds in our
gracious accommodations for a restful nights sleep.
Kimpton Hotels adopted the first national environmental program within the boutique and lifestyle hotel industry. The award winning EarthCare program is designed to support a sustainable world by establishing standards for environmentally friendly products and practices.
EarthCare's first environmental distinction was the 2006 GeoTourism Award from the National Geographic Traveler and Travel Industry Association of America (TIA). Since then, Kimpton hotels have been recognized by the California Environmental Protection Agency, San Francisco Green Business Program, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Massachusetts Good EarthKeeping, Salt Lake City e2 Sustainability Award, Portland BlueWorks and Outstanding Sustainable Style Achievement (OSSA).
- EarthCare Products: Comprehensive recycling facilities; Use of non-chemical cleaning products; use of recycled and natural paper compounds; organic coffee, tea, wine and snacks; low flow water systems (showers, faucets, and toilets); energy efficient lighting; soaps, shampoos, and conditioners made from socially and environmentally responsible companies; reusable mugs replacing plastic, styrofoam, and paper cups; and, signage and displays created to communicate EarthCare to the general public.
- EarthCare Practices: Nationwide Eco Champions Organization of over 50 employees; formal back of house recycling programs; hosted public sustainability event “Come Get Dirty with Us;” weekly tips and environmental information through company newsletter; coat hangers recycled back to dry cleaning company; styrofoam and food packaging eliminated from back of house; towel and linen reuse program; environmental purchasing policy on internal on-line catalog; eWaste recycling program established; created best practices recommendations (over 30 practices and growing) for all hotels to incorporate over the lifetime of the program; and, unused amenities donated to local charities.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Bell Staff
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Fitness Center
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Data Port
- In-Room Mini Bars
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Internet Access
- Maid Service
- Massage/Spa Services
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool (Indoor)
- Private Bathrooms
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM