Call (800) 871-6481 for Unpublished Rates and Exclusive Offers!
Photos & Video
Steeped in the history of its surroundings Hotel Monaco
Alexandria - a Kimpton Hotel welcomes you with exceptional style
and comfort for even the most discerning of travelers. With its
luxuriously rich design and landmark Old Town destination; Hotel
Monaco Alexandria provides all you need to create a memorable stay
while indulging in the adventure that travel is meant to be.
Located on King Street in the heart of Old Town Alexandria;
Virginia; the hotels 241 rooms offer access to local museums;
restaurants; shops and the historic Mount Vernon as well as
convenience to Washington DC; a 10-minute drive. Just a short
distance from Reagan National Airport; the hotel also offers easy
access to the Washington DC metro via King Street station.
Kimpton Hotels adopted the first national environmental program within the boutique and lifestyle hotel industry. The award winning EarthCare program is designed to support a sustainable world by establishing standards for environmentally friendly products and practices.
EarthCare's first environmental distinction was the 2006 GeoTourism Award from the National Geographic Traveler and Travel Industry Association of America (TIA). Since then, Kimpton hotels have been recognized by the California Environmental Protection Agency, San Francisco Green Business Program, American Hotel and Lodging Association, Massachusetts Good EarthKeeping, Salt Lake City e2 Sustainability Award, Portland BlueWorks and Outstanding Sustainable Style Achievement (OSSA).
- EarthCare Products: Comprehensive recycling facilities; Use of non-chemical cleaning products; use of recycled and natural paper compounds; organic coffee, tea, wine and snacks; low flow water systems (showers, faucets, and toilets); energy efficient lighting; soaps, shampoos, and conditioners made from socially and environmentally responsible companies; reusable mugs replacing plastic, styrofoam, and paper cups; and, signage and displays created to communicate EarthCare to the general public.
- EarthCare Practices: Nationwide Eco Champions Organization of over 50 employees; formal back of house recycling programs; hosted public sustainability event “Come Get Dirty with Us;” weekly tips and environmental information through company newsletter; coat hangers recycled back to dry cleaning company; styrofoam and food packaging eliminated from back of house; towel and linen reuse program; environmental purchasing policy on internal on-line catalog; eWaste recycling program established; created best practices recommendations (over 30 practices and growing) for all hotels to incorporate over the lifetime of the program; and, unused amenities donated to local charities.
- Airport Shuttle - Complimentary (Limited Service and Times)
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Express Check In/Out
- Fax Service
- Front Desk Open 24 Hours
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Data Port
- In-Room Mini Bars
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Internet Access
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Maid Service
- Massage/Spa Services
- Meeting Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool (Indoor)
- Private Bathrooms
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Valet Parking
- Wake-Up Service
Recreation & More
In Room Spa Services
Imagine the absolute luxury of having a full-service day spa in
the calm and comfort of your Kimpton Hotel room. No walking. No
taxis. No inconveniences. Whether you need to unwind after a day of
meetings, a long flight, or jump-start your vacation, our highly
skilled professional therapists can banish stress and tension to
help you indulge in the health and wellness you need.
Our customized treatment menu works with wild-crafted, natural
and organic ingredients, all devoted to your skin and senses and to
working in harmony with the environment. Our spa professionals can
provide rejuvenating massages, luxurious body treatments or
soothing facials in the privacy of your guest room.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM