Within walking distance of the 2nd Street District, the Central Business District, the Austin Convention Center, and the Congress Street Bridge
Make your escape to the exceptional comfort and enviable
location of the Radisson Hotel & Suites Downtown Austin, an upscale
property nestled among the best sights and attractions in the city.
At this property, you will enjoy comfortable guest room
accommodations, a fabulous heated, infinity edge pool, fitness
center, onsite parking and complimentary high-speed Internet access
and outstanding amenities that include a Starbucks© coffee
shop, complimentary Wi-Fi Internet in guest rooms and public
spaces. The hotel also features an amazing chef-driven restaurant,
chavez, perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner, in-room dining or bar
and pool service. In addition, this hotel has a full-service
Starbucks coffee store.
This ideally situated hotel in downtown Austin is within walking
distance of multiple entertainment districts, convention centers,
the central business district, dining, shopping, arts and, of
course, live music! The Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin Downtown
delivers genuine Texas Hospitality and friendly service to all
guests – business and leisure, domestic and
Carlson Hotels Worldwide and its brands work within an environmental policy that addresses a common way forward and best practices for supporting sustainability efforts. Committed to raising awareness regarding environmental responsibility and educating key stakeholders, Carlson Hotels Worldwide encourages them to consider sustainability in decision-making and provides opportunities to participate in environmental programs.
Carlson Hotels Worldwide's environmental programs are focused on reducing, reusing and recycling solid waste; conserving energy, water and indoor air-quality; and health and safety related issues. Carlson Hotels Worldwide is a member and supports the work of the International Tourism Partnership, part of the London-based International Business Leaders Forum.
- CarbonNeutral: The hotel loyalty program, GoldPoints Plus, partnered with The CarbonNeutral Company and offers guests the opportunity to redeem gold points for community-based carbon reduction projects that balance out the equivalent CO2 associated with a trip.
- Carbon Credits Environmental Projects: Carlson Hotels Worldwide partners with The CarbonNeutral Company to invest in global projects such as forestry projects in the United Kingdom, efficient energy in new housing projects throughout the United States, forestry projects in Louisiana and renewable energy in China, India and Latin America.
- 1000th Hotel Celebration: Supporting responsible business and global environmental initiatives, Carlson Hotels Worldwide dedicated the celebration of the 1,000th landmark hotel by partnering with the United Nations Environment Programme to plant 1,000 trees around the world, as well as, The CarbonNeutral Company to offset carbon emissions from 10,000 room-nights.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property
- Accessible Guestrooms
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Bell Staff
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television with Premium Channels
- Coffee Shop / Cafe
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Express Check In/Out
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- High-Speed Internet (Fee)
- In-Room Bottled Water (Complimentary)
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Flat Panel Televisions
- Interior Corridors
- Meeting Facilities
- Pool (Outdoor Heated)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Wake-Up Service
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi (Complimentary)
Acclaimed restaurateur, Chef Shawn Cirkiel, has partnered with
the full-service Radisson Hotel and Suites in downtown Austin to
open a new restaurant in the hotel. chavez features contemporary
southwestern cuisine. The menu is built around shareable plates and
sides from homemade tamales and folded enchiladas to grilled cowboy
steak and roasted hen. Cirkiel sources meats, fish and produce from
local farms and ranches and combining them with the flavors he grew
up with to create true Texas fare, from fresh fish simply finished
to homemade tortillas and biscuits made to order with a little bit
of bone marrow, whipped butter and sea salt.
chavez serves breakfast (everything from classic migas and
huevos rancheros to steak and eggs grilled over an oak fire), lunch
(featuring five to six kinds of tortas from hamburger to black bean
and avocado), dinner (everything from a raw bar with ceviche to
fried oyster gorditos and lamb en mole) and desserts, which are
made in-house by Cirkiel’s talented pastry team.
In addition to our other dining options, the Radisson Hotel &
Suites Austin Downtown also features an on-site, full-service
Starbucks© coffee store with pastries, breakfast sandwiches,
to-go lunch options and your favorite blended beverages. If you
don't have time for a full meal, or if you just want to sit and
savor a cup of coffee in a cafe atmosphere, enjoy the convenience
of this on-site coffee shop that features all of your
Starbucks© coffee favorites with a unique Austin flair.
Recreation & More
Saltwater Infinity Edge Pool
The Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin Downtown boasts the largest
outdoor pool in downtown Austin with new heated saltwater, infinity
edge pool, poolside food and beverage service, and fabulous views
overlooking Town Lake (open 6 a.m. - 11 p.m. daily)
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $17.00 per day
- Valet Parking: $25.00 per day
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.