The Radisson Hotel and Suites Austin offers upscale accommodations in a unique downtown Austin, lakeside setting. The hotel is located within walking distance of the Austin Convention Center, world famous 6th Street and the Warehouse entertainment districts.
All of our suites and many of our rooms feature the exclusive Sleep Number Beds by Select Comfort. All of our accommodations feature exclusive amenities such as coffee makers, two-line phones and televisions with premium cable channels.
Step outside your room and special services continue to greet you. Guests enjoy the largest downtown outdoor swimming pool with sun decks, fitness center featuring cardio and weight training, and direct access to the 10.1 mile Town Lake Trail.
Carlson Hotels Worldwide and its brands work within an environmental policy that addresses a common way forward and best practices for supporting sustainability efforts. Committed to raising awareness regarding environmental responsibility and educating key stakeholders, Carlson Hotels Worldwide encourages them to consider sustainability in decision-making and provides opportunities to participate in environmental programs.
Carlson Hotels Worldwide's environmental programs are focused on reducing, reusing and recycling solid waste; conserving energy, water and indoor air-quality; and health and safety related issues. Carlson Hotels Worldwide is a member and supports the work of the International Tourism Partnership, part of the London-based International Business Leaders Forum.
- CarbonNeutral: The hotel loyalty program, GoldPoints Plus, partnered with The CarbonNeutral Company and offers guests the opportunity to redeem gold points for community-based carbon reduction projects that balance out the equivalent CO2 associated with a trip.
- Carbon Credits Environmental Projects: Carlson Hotels Worldwide partners with The CarbonNeutral Company to invest in global projects such as forestry projects in the United Kingdom, efficient energy in new housing projects throughout the United States, forestry projects in Louisiana and renewable energy in China, India and Latin America.
- 1000th Hotel Celebration: Supporting responsible business and global environmental initiatives, Carlson Hotels Worldwide dedicated the celebration of the 1,000th landmark hotel by partnering with the United Nations Environment Programme to plant 1,000 trees around the world, as well as, The CarbonNeutral Company to offset carbon emissions from 10,000 room-nights.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television with Premium Channels
- Coffee Shop / Cafe
- Complimentary Newspaper (Weekdays)
- Connecting Rooms (Based on Availability)
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Express Check In/Out
- Fitness Center
- High-Speed Internet (Fee)
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Flat Panel Televisions
- Meeting Facilities
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Valet Parking (Fee)
- Wake-Up Service
We also feature an on-site Starbucks Coffee store, so if you do not have time for a full meal, or you just want to sit and savor a warm cup of Starbucks world famous coffee, enjoy the convenience of this on-site store that features all of your Starbucks favorites and boasts a unique Austin flair.
The Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin features the T.G.I. Friday's Town Lake restaurant located on-site and offering a varied menu with all the trademark Friday's food and beverage favorites. In addition to the traditional T.G.I. Friday's Town Lake restaurant favorites, guests may also take advantage of Friday's daily breakfast buffet.
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
- Parking: $15.00 per day
- Valet Parking: $22.00 per day
- Pet Policy: No pets allowed.