Free chocolate chip cookie presented to each guest at check-in
Doubletree Hotel El Paso Downtown/City Center brings a touch of modern luxury to old El Paso. At once it's the sleek and dynamic hub of the city's financial and professional community - a mixed bag of classic architecture - a collection of fashionable upscale stores -- and a lively mix of border-style boutiques selling everything from souvenirs to Mexican fashions and accessories. It's different. It's intriguing. And it's fun.
Our hotel combines a swank contemporary grand hotel with plenty of old-school snap sizzle and service. If you need to do some business welcome to seventh heaven -- our 7th floor that is. Here your room key opens our Business Center an oasis equipped with the high-tech communications tools you need to retreat focus and get back to kicking back. Just outside the door hit the refresh button -- a sensational picture-window view of El Paso and Ciudad Juarez Mexico with a slice of New Mexico. This floor is home to our trio of posh yet intimate 7th floor meeting rooms.
At sunset gravitate to our sprawling Sunset Terrace that greets you gloriously from a 7th floor portal. The feel is European and the clean sparkling waters of our outdoor pool are deliciously inviting. Dive in ease in or just enjoy a bit of sun worship on the tiled terrace. The wraparound view of El Paso is stunning. And a sunset toast from our cabana-style bar sets the mood for a pleasurable night of relaxation in your room or on the town.
From the split-level lobby step down into the spacious ultra-modern Fire Restaurant. Subdued mood-lighting makes your table a safe haven for soft personal conversation. Try one of the speecy-.
Living Up To Our Name. At Doubletree we're bringing environmental awareness and education to every aspect of the way we do business. Learn more about what we're doing to plant the seeds of change:
Doubletree Hotels is the proud recipient of the prestigious 2008 “Promise to the Earth Award” from the Arbor Day Foundation. The Promise to the Earth award is presented annually by the world’s largest non-profit tree planting organization to corporations for outstanding commitments to environmental stewardship and education. The award also recognizes organizations that support the Arbor Day Foundation’s mission to “Inspire people to plant, nurture and celebrate trees.”
- Teaching Kids to CARE connects Doubletree hotels with schools and youth groups to educate children about caring for their community and the environment. More than 100,000 grade school students in 150 communities around the world have been empowered to take simple steps toward conserving and preserving the planet.
- Nature Partnerships bring Doubletree Hotels together with some of the world's most respected nature organizations; building non-profit partnerships that are part of our commitment to make a positive environmental impact.
- Exploring Trees Inside and Out is a collaboration between Doubletree Hotels and the Arbor Day Foundation. This interactive environmental education exhibit is traveling to science centers and children's museums across the United States. Exploring Trees Inside and Out is designed to encourage kids to connect with nature and explore the wonders of trees.
- ATM/Cash Machine
- Breakfast Buffet
- Business Center
- Cable/Satellite Television
- City Center Location
- Coffee Shop / Cafe
- Complimentary Parking
- Copy Service
- Cribs (Based on Availability)
- Dry Cleaning/Valet Laundry
- Express Check In/Out
- In-Room Coffee Makers
- In-Room Data Port
- In-Room Pay-Per-View Movies
- Internet Access
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Meeting Facilities
- News Stand
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Pool (Indoor)
- Pool (Outdoor)
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- U.S. Government Fire Safety Approved
- Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Time: 12:00 PM