Book online or call toll free 1-800-632-3303 for reservation assistance
San Francisco, CA
- Hours: Daily Tours. Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day.
Come Glide with Us. Your means of sightseeing
should be as unique as your destination. If boarding a buggy,
climbing aboard a cable car, or ferrying through fog sounds nice
but rather traditional, A San Francisco Tour is a whole new way to
appreciate the beauty of both these cities by the bay…
As the world's first and only self-balancing electric transport
mechanism, the Segway Human Transporter has set a new standard for
sightseeing fun! Experience for yourself why a Segway is the ideal
way to tour the waterfront. Fun for individuals, families or
Tour Customer Reviews:
The most fun part of our week-long family vacation. It was so much
fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat.
An amazing tour at an outstanding price! A great experience with
excellent training and 1st Class tour guides.
This tour is an absolute must when visiting San Francisco! We told
everyone how much fun it was and definitely would do it
If you are looking for something unique on your SF vacation, I
highly recommend the Segway tour.
Terms & Conditions
All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification. The billing address will be verified with your credit card company so you must use the exact address that your statements are sent to. Print at HomeŽ ticket orders are available immediately and accessible via your confirmation email.
All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made including but not limited to lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets.
Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice.
Segway Rider Requirements:
- Be age 12 and up over 100 lbs (45 kilos). Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. (If you are concerned about mobility issues please call us to discuss. We want every rider to have a safe tour.) Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour.
- Be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail. You will be standing for 2 hours.
- Weigh between 100 and 250 pounds (45 to 113 kilos)
- This activity is not recommended for guests age 70 and up.
- Wear the helmet and safety vest that is provided with the tour.
- Not wear flip-flops, open-toe sandals, or high heels.
- Sign a liability waiver.
- Complete the Segway rider training and test ride.
- Respect road signs, pedestrians, bikes and cars for a safe enjoyable ride.
Recommended: Comfortable closed toe flat shoes. No high heels, flip flops or sandals. Bring an extra layer of warm, wind resistant clothing. Gloves are recommended during the winter months. With the chilly wind, wet fog and damp environment along the waterfront shorts and a t-shirt are not a good idea. Please leave bulky backpacks at home.
GoThere is a registered seller
of travel in California, Florida, Iowa, Nevada, and Washington under each
state's seller of travel regulations.
California registration number: 2062801-50
Florida registration number: ST-35828
Iowa registration number: 769
Nevada registration number: 2005-0054
Washington registration number: 602 354 018
Registration as a seller of
travel in California does not constitute the state's approval. GoThere Corporation is an
information source and does not issue airline tickets or travel related services
online. Purchasers of airfares and travel related services in reliance upon this
advertisement should confirm all additional charges and fees associated with the
total cost of the airline ticket or travel related services with the travel
agent or airlines issuing the ticket prior to final purchase. Total fare per
passenger, including all charges, will always be disclosed to you prior to final
ticket purchase. List of Hotels. Places to
Go...Things to See and Do