The Chicago CityPASS® program covers admission to the citys five top attractions, priced up to 50% less than the same tickets purchased separately. Plus, CityPASS® ticket holders skip most main-entrance ticket lines. Each CityPASS® ticket book contains helpful information, including insider tips, an attraction location map, attraction and transportation details, directions, and money-saving coupons. Books are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
Chicago CityPASS® ticket booklets include:
- Shedd Aquarium
- Skydeck Chicago (Fast Pass entry)
- The Field Museum
- Option Ticket 1: Your choice of Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago
- Option Ticket 2: Your choice of Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago, OR 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) (Fast Pass entry)
- The Chicago CityPASS® program saves visitors 50% off the combined regular admission prices at the
- Chicago CityPASS® ticket booklets are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. But you wont need that much time. The program focuses on a small group of top attractions that you can easily visit over a weekend without
feeling rushed. If youre planning more than a weekend visit, Chicago CityPASS® ticket booklets allow you to see all the top sites and still have plenty of time left to shop, dine, take in arts and sporting events, and explore on your own.
- At Chicago CityPASS® attractions, pass holders take the VIP route, skipping most main entrance ticket lines.
- You choose which of the two attractions you prefer to visit. You do not need to decide at the time of purchase which of the two attractions you want to visit.
- CityPASS® includes only the best attractions and has a 97% Recommend rating by its customers.
Your Pass(es) will be delivered separately within 24-48 hours to the e-mail address provided at check-out. Print your voucher or present on your mobile device at the first attraction you visit to receive your CityPASS® ticket booklets